The senior center, located at 75 E. Oak Street, has many activities planned on a regular schedule. There are trips, luncheons and special events as well. If you are an older adult age 60 plus, you may join the senior center and take part in these activities.
How to Sign Up
You may contact the Senior Center @ 201-825-1975 option #4 and ask that the registration form be emailed to you. To receive or view monthly newsletter , see options below:
- Simply email the Ramsey Senior Center and we will put you on the email list to have a PDF version of the calendar sent to your inbox each month. You can then view it or print it out on legal size paper.
- The other "green" option is to view the on this web page.
Monthly Calendar Details
The monthly calendar has sign up dates for classes, trips and luncheons and the activity schedule for the month. Flyers on current trips and special events are on the website below and posted at the Senior Center and on the borough bulletin board.
SENIOR CENTER NEWSLETTERS:
Regularly scheduled activities include those pertaining to health and fitness, artistic creativity, sociability, community service, recreation and entertainment, and games of skill and chance.
Health & Fitness Activities
- Arthritis Foundation Exercise on Mondays and Fridays
- Exercise on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Hatha Yoga on Mondays
- Healthy Bones on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Integral Yoga on Fridays
- Tai Chi and Beginner Tai Chi on Thursdays
- Walking Group every day
Artistic Creative Activities
- Art on Wednesdays
- Knitting on Mondays (which is for community service)
- Woodcarving on Wednesdays
- Bridge on Wednesdays
- Chess on Tuesdays
- Fast Track Bingo on Mondays
- Horseshoes Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Men's Bocce Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Pickleball on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Ping Pong on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Pool on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Scrabble on Wednesdays
- Shuffleboard on Wednesdays
Special trips to Broadway shows, dinner theaters, museums, historic sites and other places of interest are planned throughout the year and will be posted on flyers, on the website and in the calendar.
Officers & Trustees
Roger Knauss, President Doris Stellingwerf
Jon SooHoo, Treasurer Filly Darmiento
Karen Dey, Secretary Beverly Walsh
Joanne Bockhorn Rosemary Pizzuta
Al Crescenzo Snow Chu*Councilwoman Jane Woods Joel Katz